Please read this important update before submitting your application:
Dear Musicians: Regretfully, we are placing a hold on processing lost gig applications for COVID-19-related cancellations for gigs that would have occurred during the month of June 2020 and beyond. We are still processing applications for lost gigs prior to June 1. Due to our currently limited funds, we are unable to pay lost gig benefits beyond May 31 at this time. If you have already sent in an application for your June gigs, we will hold onto that application for possible future processing. Thank you for your understanding. —The AMFM Board, 6/12/20
Please note the following when filling out lost gig applications:
- We provide lost gig benefits only for gigs at venues located within 100 miles of Annapolis.
- We need you to provide complete information about your lost gigs, including contact information.
- We provide lost gig benefits to individual musicians; bands cannot apply as a group. Please submit your individual revenue lost.
- There is a six-month time limit for applying for past lost gigs.
- Please review the eligibility criteria carefully. They can found on the FAQ page in the Benefits section of our website.
Also, because all venues are currently shut down, any verification that we may need to undertake will require more time than usual. Thank you for your patience.
NOTE: AMFM encourages the submission of applications using the online forms to ensure timely receipt and processing of your application.
If you would rather print and mail the Lost Gig Benefits form, please click here to download a PDF version.
If you would rather print and mail the Catastrophic Benefits form, please click here to download a PDF version.