LOST GIG FUND APPLICATIONS AND CATASTROPHIC FUND APPLICATIONS
COVID-19 EMERGENCY RELIEF FUND
As of January 4, 2021, Annapolis Musicians Fund for Musicians (AMFM) is temporarily suspending its Lost Gig Fund. Instead, we are asking musicians to apply for benefits from our COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund. Our goal is to provide a significant benefit, through a one-time payment, to qualifying musicians who have suffered financial hardship during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who May Apply for COVID-19 Emergency Relief Benefits?
- Professional musicians who are 18 years of age or older, AND
- Who EITHER reside in the following zip codes: 21401, 21402, 21403, 21404, 21405, 21409, 21411, 21412, 21012, 21032, 21035, 21037, 21106, or 21140, OR who have performed in the Annapolis area at least 24 times in either calendar year 2019 or calendar year 2020, AND
- Who earn income from performances and have lost gigs due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
What is the Timeline and Process?
- The application is available HERE. The deadline for submitting applications is 11:59 PM on January 31, 2021.
- Questions about the application should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We prefer that applications be submitted online through the AMFM website. Applications may also be submitted via US Postal Service to AMFM, PO Box 6262, Annapolis, MD, 21401, and must be postmarked by January 31, 2021.
- Applicants will receive an email indicating that their applications have been received.
- Applicants may be required to provide additional information at the discretion of the AMFM board.
- If applications are incomplete, applicants will be contacted and must make every effort to submit missing information as soon as possible. Incomplete applications that are not rectified in a timely manner (i.e., within 48 hours of the applicant being contacted) will not be considered for benefits.
- Benefits are based upon income lost and income earned from music performance versus other sources of income. The exact amount of the benefits will be determined based on volume of applications and availability of AMFM funds.
- Determinations on the applications will be made during February 2021.
The application period has closed.