Please read this important update before submitting your application:
Dear Musicians: Regretfully, we are placing a hold on processing lost gig applications for COVID-19-related cancellations for gigs that would have occurred during the month of June 2020 and beyond. We are still processing applications for lost gigs prior to June 1. Due to our currently limited funds, we are unable to pay lost gig benefits beyond May 31 at this time. If you have already sent in an application for your June gigs, we will hold onto that application for possible future processing. Thank you for your understanding. —The AMFM Board, 6/12/20
Please note the following when completing your lost gig application:
- We provide lost gig benefits only for gigs at venues located within 100 miles of Annapolis.
- We need you to provide complete information about your lost gigs, including contact information.
- We provide lost gig benefits to individual musicians; bands cannot apply as a group. Please submit your individual revenue lost.
- There is a six-month time limit for applying for past lost gigs.
- Please review the eligibility criteria carefully. They can found on the FAQ page in the Benefits section of our website.
Also, because all venues are currently shut down, any verification that we may need to undertake will require more time than usual. Thank you for your patience.
APPLICATION FOR LOST GIG BENEFITS
Please note: In order to qualify for lost gig benefits, the applicant must either reside in the Annapolis area or gig in the Annapolis area at least 12 times per year. *** NOTE: for purposes of determining eligibility during the COVID-19 pandemic, musicians must document on their applications at least 12 gigs in the city of Annapolis during the period between March 13, 2019 and March 13, 2020.***
AMFM defines “the Annapolis area” as the following zip codes: 21401, 21402, 21403, 21404, 21405, 21409, 21411, 21412, 21012, 21032, 21035, 21037, 21106 or 21140.
If you qualify, complete the “Application for Lost Gig Benefits” and submit it to AMFM. Applications must be submitted within 6 months of the date of the lost gig.
Once received, AMFM will review your application and respond to your request.
LOST GIG BENEFITS APPLICATION FORM