Please note the following when completing your lost gig application:
- We provide lost gig benefits only for gigs at venues located within 50 miles of Annapolis.
- We need you to provide complete information about your lost gigs, including contact information.
- We provide lost gig benefits to individual musicians; bands cannot apply as a group. Please submit your individual revenue lost.
- There is a six-month time limit for applying for past lost gigs.
- Please review the eligibility criteria carefully. They can found on the FAQ page in the Benefits section of our website.
APPLICATION FOR LOST GIG BENEFITS
Please note: In order to qualify for lost gig benefits, the applicant must either reside in the Annapolis area or gig in the Annapolis area at least 12 times per year.
AMFM defines “the Annapolis area” as the following zip codes: 21401, 21402, 21403, 21404, 21405, 21409, 21411, 21412, 21012, 21032, 21035, 21037, 21106 or 21140.
If you qualify, complete the “Application for Lost Gig Benefits” and submit it to AMFM. Applications must be submitted within 6 months of the date of the lost gig.
Once received, AMFM will review your application and respond to your request.
LOST GIG BENEFITS APPLICATION FORM